Admissions Schedule for session 2017
||last Date to Apply
||31 August 2017
||Display of Merit List
||08,09,10 September 2017
||Fee Submission Date
||08-15 September 2017
||Bank Name for fee submission
||Meezan Bank Bharakahu Islamabad
||Bashir Institute of Health Sciences
||Admission & 1st semester fee (DPT)
||7000/- (8000/-for 1st month only)
||Hostel Security fee (Refundable)
||Commenced of Classes
|| 20 September 2017
The admissions for year DPT Program are open. The applicants are required to submit complete applications along with documents before 31 August 2017
The College prospectus can be obtained from the college Admission Office in person or by post from the following address:
Bashir institute of health Sciences nearAdil CNG Simly Dam Road Sari Chowk Bara Kahu Islamabad.
The charges for the prospectus are to be deposited in cash Rs.1200 at the Admission Office counter in person. Requests by post should be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs.1020 (within Pakistan)
- HSSC (pre-medical) or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks
- Age limit is 17 to 22 years at time of admission
BIHS entry test is mandatory for admission in DPT program.
Interview with the faculty is part of the evaluation for selection. Interview is conducted by the BIHS. Each applicant will meet at least with one interviewer for -5 minutes. The purpose of the interview is to meet a living soul, as opposed to an application on paper, and appreciate those personality attributes, which one would like to see in a caring doctor, such as empathy and understanding.
Relative weightage of all the components of the Admission Process;
The candidate should attach the attested copies of following documents
- SSC(sciences group),HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent certificate (4 copies of each)
- Domicile Certificate (4 copies)
- Copy of NIC or form B certificate issued by NADRA (4 copies)
- Father /Guardian NIC copy(4 copies)
- Character certificate from school/institute last attended.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit/undertaking on judicial paper of RS: 30/- attested by 1st class magistrate.
- Submission of original migration certificate.(To be produced at the time of admission)
- Transport charges will be claimed according to route distance & feasibility
- Fee charges can be deposited either in account office of Bashir Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad by hand or can be deposited in any branch of Meezan Bank in above mentioned account.
- If fee is not deposited in till 14 spetember 2017 your admission will be cancelled and awaiting candidate will be called for admission.
- Please return fee deposit slip to Bashir Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad before 19 september 2017 either by Hand or by post at given office address below.
- Fee will not be refunded at any case.
Rules & Regulations Of BIHS
All the students of BIHS are expected to observe disciplinary standards of the institute in all their dealing. Failure to meet these standards will require them to appear before the disciplinary committee, which may recommend a suitable action against the students in terms of
- Fine in payable amount
- Suspension of the students
- Or Expulsion from the institute.
Any of the following will call for a disciplinary action.
- Admission security fee will be refunded after one year of completion of degree.
- In case of disciplinary action against guilty student resulting into his/her expulsion from the institute, he/she shall not be entitled for any financial or academic compensation.
- Institute does not accept any liability or responsibility for any failure or delay in the performance due to any cause beyond its control such as fire, natural disasters, power failure, riots, political interest or act of public authorities etc.
- No student is allowed to paste, exhibit prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet notice, pamphlet or hand bill, what so ever in the premises of institute.
- Students are absolutely not allowed to see visitors during teaching hours or receive a phone call except in extra ordinary circumstances.
- Students are not allowed to collect the funds for any purpose what so ever without prior permission of management of college.
- For any willful damage to the institute property as it is considered a deliberate act of in-discipline and shall therefore be dealt with accordingly. The institute reserves the rights to dismiss the student for violation of its policies and regulation or for conduct prejudicial to the interest of institute.
- For not observing life of total commitment to discipline led down both in and out of institute and hostel and will respect the rights of others students , faculty members and general public’s.
- For take part in any political or immoral activity of any kind, in or around the premises of institute.
- Indulge in offences like act of dishonesty, harassment, assault of any kind, drug uses, drug possession, possession of arms, illegal and disruptive conduct, theft and misuses of property etc.
- For not displaying the college identity card during institute time
- For not wearing a proper neat and clean uniform.
- Students are required to be aware of all notices that are put up on the Notice Boards.
- No notice shall be put on notice board by any student directly unless permission has been granted by institute authorities.
- BIHS reserve the rights to change any or all the rules at any stage during the course of time in the larger interests of institute or that of students.