Professionals of Allied Health sciences is a group of health professional who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission,diagnose,treat and rehabilitate people of all ages and all specialties together with range of technical and supporting staff. They deliver direct patient care to restore and maintain optimal physical, sensory, psychological, cognitive and social functions. Allied Health Professional are trained in many skills depending on their profession, it may include basic life support; medical technology, acronyms and spelling; basics of medical law and esthetics, understanding of human relations; interpersonal communication skills; counseling skills; computer literacy ; ability to document healthcare information, interviewing skills and proficiency in word processing, database management and electronics database.
Goals of the Program:
The Goals of the 4 years degree programmed in Allied Health Sciences is to equip the students with relevant professional knowledge, skills, techniques and ethical values to enable them to apply their acquired expertise at the level between the doctors and the patient for efficient health care service delivery.
Bashir College Of Allied Health Sciences is affiliated with ShaheedZulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU)PIMs, Islamabad.
College Of Allied Health Sciences is attached with the following hospitals for students training.
- Rawal General and Dental Hospital Islamabad
- Bilal medical complex Rawalpindi
Admissions Schedule for session 2018
|1.||last Date to Apply||06 October 2018|
|2.||Display of Merit List|
|4.||Fee Submission Date||06 October 2018|
|5.||Bank Name for fee submission||Meezan Bank Bharakahu Islamabad|
|6.||Account title||Bashir Institute of Health Sciences|
|9.||Admission & 1st semester fee (AHS)||85,000/-|
|10.||Hostel charges||7000/- (8000/-for 1st month only)|
|11.||Hostel Security fee (Refundable)||5000/-|
|12.||Commenced of Classes||09 October 2018|
The admissions for 1st semester Allied Health Sciences (all disciplines) are open. The applicants are required to submit complete applications along with documents before 06 October 2018 The College prospectus can be obtained from the college Admission Office in person or by post from the following address:
Bashir institute of health Sciences near Adil CNG Simly Dam Road Sari Chowk Bara KahuIslamabad.The charges for the prospectus are to be deposited in cash Rs.1500 at the Admission Office counter in person. Requests by post should be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs.1500 (within Pakistan)
- HSSC (pre-medical) or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks
BIHS entry test is mandatory for admission in all disciplines of Allied Health Sciences program.
Interview with the faculty is part of the evaluation for selection. Interview is conducted by the BIHS. Each applicant will meet at least with one interviewer for -5 minutes. The purpose of the interview is to meet a living soul, as opposed to an application on paper, and appreciate those personality attributes, which one would like to see in a caring doctor, such as empathy and understanding.
Relative weightage of all the components of the Admission Process;
The candidate should attach the attested copies of following documents
- SSC(sciences group), HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent certificate (2 copies of each)
- Domicile Certificate (2 copies)
- Copy of NIC or formB certificate issued by NADRA (2 copies)
- Father /Guardian NIC copy(2 copies)
- Character certificate from school/institute last attended.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit/undertaking on judicial paper of RS: 30/- attested by 1stclass magistrate.
- Submission of original migration certificate.(To be produced at the time of admission)
- Transport charges will be claimed according to route distance & feasibility
- Fee charges can be deposited either in account office of Bashir Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad by hand or can be deposited in any branch of MeezanBank in above mentioned account.
- If fee is not deposited in till 06 October 2018 your admission will be cancelled and awaiting candidate will be called for admission.
- Please return fee deposit slip to Bashir Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad before 06 October 2018 either by Hand or by post at given office address below.
Fee structure for Allied Health Sciences 2018 (All Disciplines)
|6||Security fee (refundable)||9000/-|
Following dues will be paid by the students other than above mentioned charges
- University fee will be paid by the students as per university rules & regulations.
- Sports & Extracurricular Dues (As per BIHS Rules)
- The institute authority reserves the right to amend the fee structure as and when seem necessary.
- Registration Fee/Admission Fee is non-refundable.
- Security Deposit is refundable after completion of degree and no adjustment against security will be entertained during academic stay in the institute.
- Tuition Fee is refundable within 15 days of convene of classes on a pro rata basis as given below.
- No refund including security charges shall admissible after 15 days of convene of classes either one joins BIHS/avails facilities or not.
|Timeline for Refund of Tuition Fees||%age of Refund|
|Before convene of classes||70%|
|Up to 1 week of convene of classes||50%|
|Up to 2 week of convene of classes||25%|
|After 2 week of convene of classes||0%|
Bank details for fee deposition
|1||Last Date of Fee Submission||06 October 2018|
|2||Bank Name for fee submission||Meezan Bank BharaKahu Islamabad|
|3||Account title||Bashir Institute of Health Sciences|
|6||Admission & 1st semester fee||85,000/-|
|7||Hostel charges||7000/- (8000/-for 1st month only)|
|8||Hostel Security fee (Refundable)||5000/-|
Faculty College of Allied Health Sciences
|1||Dr.Mohammad Bashir||MBBS,DCP, MCPS, FCPS|
|3||Dr.Syed Bilal Haider||MBBS|
|4||Mohammad Adnan Yousaf||BS MLT, M.Phil Biochemistry|
|5||Fahama Syed||B.Sc MLT, M.Sc Biotechnology|
|6||Dr. Anwar Saeed||BDS|
|7||Muhammad Naeem||BS Dental, MSPH|
|8||Naveedul Hassan||BS Dental Technology|
|9||Mian Imam Shah||BS Dental Technology|
|10||Dr.Hammad Ahmad Gakhar||Pharm D,M.Phil Pharmacology, Ph.D(Scholar)|
|11||Dr.FaizaNaseer||Pharm D,M.PhilPharmacolog, Ph.D(scholar)|
|12||HafsaIqbal||BS MLT, M.PhilMicrobilogy|
|13||Umar Ijaz Ahmed||MS MLT, M.Phil Microbiology|
|14||SaeedaJavaid||BS Medical Imaging Technology|
|15||Mir FaizanulHaq||BS Medical Imaging Technology|
|16||AfshanIlyas||BS Vision Sciences Technology|
|17||Ayesha Rahman||BS Vision Sciences Technology|
|18||Raja ArbabSaeed||BS Surgical (OT) Technology|
|19||AttiyaHameed Khan||BS Cardiology Technology, MPH (In Progress)|
|20||SyedaAnum Batool||BS Cardiac Perfusion Technology|
|21||Ahmed Bin Hassan||BS Anesthesia Technology|
|22||Irshad Khan||BS Anesthesia Technology|
|23||NeelamMajeed||BS Anesthesia Technology|
|24||Farah Tabbasam||BS Emergency Medical Technology|
|25||Sabah Javid||BS Emergency Medical Technology|
|26||KhawajaAhsenFaheem||BS Emergency Medical Technology|
|27||Muhammad Amir||BS MLT|
|28||Sadia Noor||M.Sc Economics, ShahdaSamiya|